jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146579
Employer Ref. HK119889
As a Senior HR Advisor (1 year contract) you shall be responsible for:
- Advising on various HR projects along with the client team on matters related to HR policies, compensation & benefits, organization change and leadership development
- Work closely to understand the complexities of the client HR structure and propose solutions
- Draft policies and processess for the client modelled on best industry HR practices drawn from the market and your own experiences
The ideal candidate would have:
- 20+ years of experience in a global HR role with a large MNC. Please note the role requires the candidate to have had a wide global remit in an in house HR role or HR consultancy field
- Native English proficiency, written and spoken
- HK Permanent Resident
- Candidates from a Hi-Tech, Technology, Software or Telecommunications background are preferred, but not as a mandatory requirement
- No Chinese speaking skills are necessary for the role. Expats are welcome to apply
To apply please state job ref no. HK119889 and click apply. Alternatively you may send across your CV to Aditi Mehta at email@example.com or reach her at +852 2919 6216 for a confidential discussion.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.