Global Logistics Planning Officer (Famous Jap Co. /Attractive package /Up to HK$20K)
Intelligence Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993985
Employer Ref. QHK0001344-0032
Our client, a famous Japanese electronics manufacturer, is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join their team as Global Logistics Planning Officer (Ref: QHK0001344-0032)
- Support project management team to start up global logistic function in Hong Kong
- Liaise with factories and LLP/LSP in order to solve the shipping issue
- Prepare report and other related documents to management
- Develop new LPSs on Standard Operation Procedures(SOPs)
- Degree holder or above in Logistics or Supply Chain Management with minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Experience from logistic industry, familiar with Total Landed Cost/GRFQ(bidding) /LLP/LSP would be highly preferred
- Understanding of global trade compliance and customs clearance process in Asia, U.S. and EU countries
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Salary: Up to HK$20K (Depends on experience)
- Double Pay
- Banking Holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
- OT Allowance
- 5-Days Work
- Medical Insurance
Interested parties please quote QHK0001344-0032 and send your application via email to Apply Now or sukie @inte.com.hk. For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at (852) 2971-2545.
Please note that only short listed candidate will be notified.
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kinds of fields, please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to give you support on your career development.
Our company website: http://www.inte.com.hk
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Intelligence Hong Kong
About Intelligence Hong Kong
Tempstaff and Intelligence Hong Kong has integrated with a corporate branding of “Intelligence”, while TS Kelly Workforce Solutions Limited is our officially – registered company after the mergence.
After this merger, we become the HR corporate group with the largest number of branches, clients and registered job seekers in the Japanese Human Resources Market in Mainland China and Hong Kong.
We specialize in recruitment services for the firms with a wide range of positions from general to senior management level, aiming at building up the infrastructure for our clients and candidates.
Find us at Facebook
Welcome to visit our website www.inte.com.hk for more details!
Send us your CV to email@example.com for job application for FREE!