NTT Communications (NTT Com), established in 1999 in Tokyo, is a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT Group, the top ranked telecommunications company in the Fortune Global 500 list. NTT Com provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including leading global tier-1 IP network, Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching over 190 countries, and over 150 secure data centres. NTT Communications’ solutions leverage the global resources of NTT Group companies including Dimension Data, NTT DOCOMO and NTT DATA.
NTT Com Asia is the East Asia headquarters of NTT Communications, responsible for managing Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Korea markets and its’ wholly owned subsidiary HKNet in Hong Kong. We provide global network, IP connectivity, data centre, cloud, enterprise hosting, e-commerce solutions and managed services for enterprises in the region.
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/nttca
Global Network Consultant (Ref: JDB/EC – 201606041)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992774
Employer Ref. JDB/EC – 201606041
- Work with prospects to identify requirements and build compelling solution to address those requirements
- Solution Selling
- Ability to coordinate multiple integrated elements in a design, including vendors/suppliers that would need to be managed in the delivery of that design.
Solution Documentation and Support
- Documentation to include Visio diagrams, Technical Solution Documentation, and pricing components.
- Act as liaison for technical issues that may arise during implementation/support.
- Support the design documentation and ownership of design elements, delivery of technical solution presentations and technical value proposition documents
- Participate in contract negotiation and liaison with legal, product and engineering, and end-to-end management of the client design implementation
- Advise on the client delivery of new technologies and helping to define and package repeatable solutions to future clients based on past successes.
- Carry out regular training about our services and positioning to local staffs.
- Support development of training materials including case studies, proposal templates.
- Engage, train and support our selected channel partners to grow in-direct revenue.
- Provide regular updates of performance per channel partner to HQ.
- Supporting regional marketing teams and agencies for in the research and development of marketing activities.
- Assist the regional marketing teams in the production of marketing material/collateral for global network services
- Provide regular updates of local marketing activities to HQ.
- Support HQ collect local competition information.
Broad technical knowledge:
- IP networking (MPLS VPN, Layer 2 VPN and Internet VPN, BGP/OSPF/EIGRP/RSVP/LDP/BFD, OSI model, global networking experience, TDM, STM, Ethernet, xDSL, Fixed Wireless, etc.)
- Understanding MPLS QoS
- Understanding LAN Switches, spinning tree, and VLAN
- Video, Voice, and IP Telephony (SIP, H.323, etc.)
- Security Services (Firewall, IPS, URL filtering, Vulnerability Scanning, etc.)
- Application Acceleration Technology and Application Performance Monitoring
- Understanding of enterprise IT applications – firewall, virus scanning, AAA, E-mail, Domain controller, Active Directory, remote access, database management, disaster recovering, hosting, VOIP, ERP, etc.
- Understanding of virtualization (VMware, KVM, Xenserver, etc.)
And ad Hoc tasks assigned and some regional travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree in BS/BA (technical discipline preferred)
- 10+ years of sales engineering experience in the regional/ global telecommunications and/or IT/ICT services provider
- Knowledge of IP and web infrastructure technologies
- Ability to work as part of a small independent team
- CCNP, CCIE, CISSP or any relevant certificate holder
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Japanese will be an added advantage
- Able to provide professional consultancy of total solution and pre-sales training to business partners
Free shuttle bus service: To and from Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon Tong, Tsuen Wan, Tsuen Wan West, Central and Tin Hau MTR Station.
Fringe Benefits: Double Pay + Discretionary Bonus, 5-day work, OT Pay, Birthday Leave, Flexible Working Hours, Medical & Dental Insurance, Fitness and Game Centre and comprehensive training allowance, etc.
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with job reference number, availability, present and expected salary to us by clicking the Apply Now button.
By fax 2110 9088
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidential and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
All information on unsuccessful candidates will be deleted from our files within 12 months.