Global Product Manager - Consumer electronics
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920494
Employer Ref. 3545760/001
The opportunity of creating a positive sales impact in a fast-growing global company.
Our client is a global company headquartered in Hong Kong. They offer a wide range of home comfort and energy efficiency products that are innovative and appealing in style to the modern-day consumers. Due to triple digit growth, they are looking for a product manager to look after their most mature category and to lead a product engineer.
- Manage full product life cycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities, to maximize revenue/profit growth in short/medium/long-term.
- Develop and implement product portfolio & roadmap for all key markets.
- Manage new product launch to achieve business plan goals.
- Conduct qualitative/quantitative market research and competitive mapping to develop market insights on product needs. Articulate market requirements in detail including aesthetics, performance, functional and target price.
- Develop and implement marketing mix for each product, including, product specifications, placement, promotions and pricing. Communicate with Sales Regions to develop sales & marketing strategy.
- Develop & implement a pricing management process to maximise total profit.
- Develop sales training materials.
- Collaborate with peers across functions to develop and execute product strategy.
- Prepare brief for Marketing Communications.
- 5+ years solid experience in consumer durable industry.
- Strong Analytical Skills: Detail-orientated, data-driven, analytical approach to work balanced with a pragmatic experience-based judgement.
- Strong Leadership Skills: Handle multiple projects concurrently. Strong communication and influencing skills without using authority.
- Winners' Attitude: Quick learner, pragmatic and creative with strong ambition to deliver results. Entrepreneurial, owner's mindset.
- Best-in-class Product Management Skills: 5+ years experience with a highly-respected, well-managed consumer product company.
The role offers attractive career progression and the opportunity to build up a team.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nicolas Mochot on +852 2848 9575
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk