TÜV SÜD, is represented by about 20,000 employees across 800 locations, partnering clients wherever they are in the world. Our community of experts is passionate about technology and is inspired by the possibilities of your business. United by the belief that technology should better people’s lives, we work alongside our customers to optimise their operations, enable them to access global markets and enhance their competitiveness.
We are currently seeking for a dynamic, hardworking:
Global Project Manager (2989)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836867
Employer Ref. 2989
Due to global nature of the business and ever growing need to manage global supply chain, we have created a centralized Global Department called TGRC (Technical Governance & Regulatory Compliance) to serve the global business and its ever changing needs.
- Assist Section Manager to maintain training material, sales presentation, price list, etc; to manage team and subordinates performance and coach them to develop their potentials
- Plan, coordinate and lead international research and projects independently by good quality and timely manner
Develop and establish partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth processing of projects
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in one of the related technical areas or in the field of US legal requirements.
- At least 5 years of work experience in regulatory activities for consumer products.
- Knowledge and / or experience with regulatory affairs is an advantage but not essential, but the incumbent must be able to demonstrate the ability to quickly master the various national/regional regulatory framework.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Proficiency in other additional languages will be an advantage.
- Experience in leading a team of technical specialist
- Project Management Experience
- Inquisitive, meticulous and a self-motivated learner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- A strong team player with service oriented personality and attitude.
- Takes pride in the quality of the work produced, especially in the accuracy of the information and the clarity in which this is presented.
- A driver / leader with a systematic and hands-on approach
Keep timelines and quality targets
Our success is defined by hard work, determination and dedication in a strong team environment. If you’re looking to work with like-minded professionals, we invite you to write to us.
Working Location : Yuen Long (5 mins walk from Long Ping station)
We offer attractive remuneration package with potential career advancement to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with detailed resume, stating expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Department by clicking 'Apply Now'. (please indicate the position name & reference no. on email subject)
For more company information, please visit our webpage www.tuev-sued.com
(Data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only)