Global Supply Planner
Hasbro Far East Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836121
Employer Ref. JB-SGSP
- Production Control
- To work with engineering & Project Management on MOQ and lead time issues when products are in development stage.
- To monitor sales forecast changes to ensure demand requirement are met.
- To plan & control item schedules and proactively communicate if current capacity is at risk
- To manage allocation of production capacity.
- Material Management
- Co-ordinate Global Planning and Market MA releases
- Manage material authorizations with respect to MOQ & lead-time issues
- Order Processing and Data Maintenance
- Order confirmation release.
- Ensure orders are released on time to keep production continuity & match forecast requirement.
- University graduate
- Minimum 5 years’ solid experience in production and material planning, preferably in toy industry
- Knowledge of inventory control and shipping would be an advantage
- Able to work independently and under pressure. Willing to work overtime
- Good PC knowledge
- Good command of spoken & written English
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hasbro Far East Limited
About Hasbro Far East Limited
Hasbro is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company’s world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, video games and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its customers through the strategic leveraging of well-know and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY.
As a global company with more than 5,500 employees working in Asia Pacific, US, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America, Hasbro offers tremendous opportunities for those looking to make an impact in a challenging yet rewarding field. An industry where, fun, passion and energy count!