CEVA Logistics moved to being one of the world's largest supply chain management companies. As a leading provider of end-to-end supply chain solutions, with global workforce of 44,000 and presence over 160 countries, we demonstrate great competencies to serve our customers in areas of domestic, international freight transportation, integrated logistics management and advanced information technology. Our strong financial position, our global network, partnerships, and our solid operational infrastructure have allowed us to rise to the top of the list.
Global Tender Manager / Business Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917468
- To support the Global Tender Management team to grow CEVA’s FM network and business opportunities.
- To support in developing pricing models on existing cost model(s), support pricing for global and large multinational accounts.
- To ensure high quality of RFQ responses and competitive rate level.
- To support development of pricing database for transportation projects in the region.
- To support maintenance of Tender Reporting.
- To provide input to and support regional Tender Management teams.
- To support development, programs and activities within the FM forces to maximize market share for all products and achieve revenue and margin targets.
- To develops concepts for target groups
- University degree (Logistics and Business Administration, or related) with minimum 2 years in forwarding industry and at least 1 years of pricing experience
- Fluent in English, additional knowledge of other languages are beneficial
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel advanced)
- Excellent transport, forwarding and logistics skills (air, ocean, ground)
- Strong analytical and business process driven
- Ability to integrate pricing tactics and drive process improvements
- Ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels
- Able to work in a matrix organization and in an international environment
- Flexible, sales driven, committed and result oriented
- Overtime and occasional business trip are required according to business need
- Position offered depends on individual capacity, candidate with less experience would be considered as Business Analyst
We offer attractive remuneration packages which include 5-day work, 13th month guarantee pay and incentive bonus to the right candidates. Interested parties please send FULL resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY to email@example.com. For further information of our company, please visit our website: http://www.cevalogistics.com . Information provided will be kept confidential and only be used for the recruitment related purpose only.