jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146020
Employer Ref. HK120548
- Major duty free player
- Full HK Airport responsibility
- Strong leadership position
Our client is a large duty free organization with a huge presence globally. Covering a diverse range of categories and luxury brands, the group has made significant advances witnessing rapid growth last decade. It has been awarded multiple new contracts and is now increasing its presence in HK with one more new category.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for all business activities at the HK Airport. As the GM for the HK Airport, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the business operations at the airport to achieve business plans and targets
- Expand the operations team to meet the needs of the expanding business at the airport
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections
- Manage all functions including finance, merchandising, logistics, human resources and align the same with business direction
- Collaborate with senior management to run the business
You must hold a university degree and have minimum 15 years experience with solid track record in duty free operations. You must have a proven track record of growth in the duty free channel and must have managed different locations across the world. It is extremely important for you have strong leadership potential as well as prior experience of launching a new duty free store. English and Cantonese are required, while Mandarin is a plus.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Bilal Ahmed on +852 2919 6224 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK120548. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.