jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220873
Employer Ref. 313-210417-CC
- Work with the Regional Chief Risk and Administration Officer (CRAO) to support various 1st line risk management meetings
- Co-ordinate and support the Chairperson in running the monthly Meetings
- Leverage the business and greater risk functions to identify and monitor the top and emerging risks in the 1st line
- Ensure that high level risk reporting are compliant with regulatory reporting standards and internal control standards
- Engage with the global team to continually develop, refine and produce the monthly decks for the region and production of the updates to the global meetings
- Degree or advanced degree in Business, Finance or Statistics.
Previous experience in risk management, banking, finance, strategy or management consulting
Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build relationships and regularly influence stakeholders across regions and business lines.
Experience working with Senior Management in a large matrix organization.
Proven experience in project and programme management.
Excellent written and spoken communication skills including experience in preparing presentations and committee decks
The ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision.
Ability to discuss complex analytical subjects with non-technical internal counterparties.
Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a matrix organization and competing deadlines.
Interested candidates, please forward full resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk