Graduate Engineer (Maintenance & Facility)
Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992699
- Prepare and review SOP document to align with quality management system
- Prepare preventive maintenance plan and monitor the implementation status with the aid of SAP PM module
- Prepare autonomous maintenance program and related documentation and executions;
- Responsible for all related GMP documentation
- Analysis equipment condition and make corresponding repairing plan on equipment
- Monitor and review spare part inventory and safety stock level and initiate the ordering process
- Provide training and technical support to engineering technicians and PD staff;
- Perform the job request assigned by Superior
- Degree holder in engineering or related fields;
- Highly self motivated and good team player.
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Mandarin, Cantonese.
We offer competitive package including public holidays, alternate Saturday off, shuttle bus from Fanling, Tin Shui Wai and Long Ping MTR station, medical insurance, free luncheon and discretionary bonus. Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary and date of availability.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
About Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd
Bright Future Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd. is the largest GMP certified pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hong Kong has eight fully-equipped GMP manufacturing plants in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our group has over 4000 employees with business and marketing network extending from Hong Kong, Mainland China, reaching North America, Africa, East Asia and Europe. We have a strong international R&D team from worldwide to develop the most high-quality pharmaceutical products.
To facilitate our rapid growth in pharmaceutical business, we now invite high caliber talents with progressive career prospects to join us as follows.