Graduate Engineer – Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical (Experienced Hire)
Aecom Asia Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997458
The Building Engineering team in Hong Kong is involved in the design and construction of all types of buildings and infrastructure projects including commercial, industrial, leisure, sports, resorts, institutional, residential, public housing and healthcare projects. Infrastructure projects include railway, airport, highway tunnels and specialist systems in information communication technology, airport systems, security systems, sustainability and fire engineering.
- Design and drafting of building engineering works (Building Service / Mechanical / Electrical / Fire Engineering / Tunnel Ventilation / Information Communication Technology / Sustainability).
- Conducting technical feasibility study, life cycle study and planning for building engineering.
- Preparation of study reports, design reports, technical notes and public consultation papers.
- Preparation of tender documents and technical specifications.
- Evaluation of tenders and preparation of tender assessment reports.
- Project management and contract administration for building engineering contracts.
- 1 - 3 years experience in design and/or supervision of building engineering works (Building Service / Mechanical / Electrical / Fire Engineering / Tunnel Ventilation / Information Communication Technology / Sustainability)
- Good personal effectiveness; ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good IT skills including business and engineering software applications.
- Strong interest in working on large-scale building and infrastructure projects.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin required.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Building Service / Mechanical / Electrical engineering.
About Aecom Asia Company Limited
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.