Graduate Environmental Consultant - EM&A
Aecom Asia Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833553
Our team of environment specialists offers clients expertise in air quality, impact analysis and permitting, environmental health and safety management consulting/due diligence, remediation consulting/engineering and construction/site restoration, specialty and emerging technologies, waste services and water and natural resources.
- Perform environmental site inspection in various construction sites
- Conduct environmental monitoring works including air quality, noise and water quality monitoring, etc.
- Input the environmental monitoring data
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports
- Degree holder or above in environmental science/engineering or related disciplines
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent spoken Cantonese is essential
- Passion to work and hard-working attitude
- Proficient computer skills and abilities in Microsoft Office
- Strong interest in working on large-scale infrastructure projects
- Proactive and a good team player, able to work independently with minimal supervision
About Aecom Asia Company Limited
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.