Reporting to the APAC Graduate Recruitment Manager and working alongside the UK and US Graduate Recruitment teams, the key responsibilities of this role are: graduate recruitment, supporting and running internal events. This role operates in a high pressure, high volume, target based environment therefore the ideal role incumbent needs to be extremely organised, task orientated, self-motivated, resilient, focused, work independently and as part of the team and of critical importance - effectively communicate with all levels of seniority both within and outside of the business.
There are ample opportunities to progress within the FDM Group once an individual has demonstrated they are willing to work hard, achieve results and build strong relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Review and assess incoming applications to the Graduate Programme.
· Respond to incoming applicant enquiries in a highly professional and positive manner.
· Conduct telephone interviews.
· Facilitate internal assessment days.
· Follow up with successful candidates to ensure the end to end Recruitment process is successfully concluded.
· Gain a thorough understanding of the FDM business model
· Contribute to the facilitation of mobile assessment centres.
· Co-ordinate internal ‘Open Evenings’ at Hong Kong office
· Establish, build and grow relationships with internal FDM staff through effective communication, consistency and the provision of a highly professional service.
· Complete any other work as required by the management team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Professional and outgoing approach
· Excellent time management abilities
· Team player
· Fully IT literate
· Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
· Able to work under pressure and to targets
· Extensive administration abilities
· Dedicated to career progression within FDM
Desirable criteria (not essential)
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Experience of working in a target based environment
· Previous experience of interviewing
· Good understanding of the IT industry and graduate market
· Apply by sending your CV to applyhk@@fdmgroup.com