AIA International Limited (Hong Kong)
- AIA is a leader in developing innovative insurance products that meet customers' needs at every stage of their lives
- AIA offers products ranging from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with over 100 investment options
- MDRT is an international, independent association of nearly 36,000 of the world's leading life insurance and financial services professionals. MDRT members demonstrate exceptional professional knowledge, strict ethical conduct and outstanding client service.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832934
Our Graduate Trainee Program is designed to train the selected candidates to become a team leader of a high performing team in 2 to 3 years time.
- Extensive initial training covering professional and comprehensive business strategies, consulting skills, financial knowledge and experience- based training
- Weekly training sessions hold by experienced Managers of company
- Acquiring skills of dealing with different needs of clients, management and leaderships
Senior managers will act as a personal mentor, providing coaching and guidance to help trainees to maximize their career potential for initial 6 months.
- Trained to be able to provide investment and insurance advice to clients
- Analyze client's financial need and provide advice for clients on asset management, wealth management, securities and futures, CIES, MPF advisory and asset protection
- Work as a team to organize business development events, such as, investment seminars, marketing events and road shows regarding wealth protection
- Develop your own client base, and make use of your professional knowledge to maintain a good relationship with clients
- Develop your interpersonal skills and management skills to be a part of the management team in the later stage of your career
- Opportunity to develop your career in China (optional) when you are promoted to junior management level
- University graduate in any discipline
- Overseas and Mainland China Fresh graduates are welcome
- Proficiency in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Working experience is an advantage
- Ability to analyze situations
- Willing to learn
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Aggressive, self-motivated, customer orientation, look for better career development
*Candidates MUST BE permitted to work in Hong Kong.
- 5-day working week
- Excellent career prospects
- Guaranteed monthly income
- Attractive remuneration
- Performance based salary
- Annual incentive
- Year end bonus
- Medical benefits
- Overseas trips and conventions
Interested candidates please click the apply button below with resume.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only.)