VP Professional Services
A Talent-Matching Consultancy
We specialize in recruitment of finance and banking professionals. With our wide-range networks with finance and banking sectors, we strive to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates. On behalf of our client, one of the biggest financial teams in Hong Kong is seeking for high-caliber candidates to join their team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835158
This position is designed to offer a comprehensive foundation on which to build a successful financial career. The position will, in addition, give you the opportunity to gain experience in a number of key business areas, and eventually equip selected trainees with management skills to get involved in company and business development. Graduate Trainee will have an opportunity to be a part of the management team in their careers.
- Assist senior managers to provide professional advice for clients on asset management, wealth management, insurance planning, financial planning, and asset protection
- Provide comprehensive financial services, trade execution and implementation for all client investment needs.
- Work as a team to organize business development events, such as, client seminars, marketing events, and road shows
- Develop your own client servicing skills, and make use of your professional knowledge to maintain a good relationship with clients
- Develop your interpersonal skills and management skills to be a part of the management team in the later stage of your career
- Opportunity to develop your career in China
- University degree holders or above (Business or finance related discipline will be an advantage)
- Authorized to work in Hong Kong (IANG welcome)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication and influencing skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Fluent Cantonese and mandarin language skills, as well as a communicative level of English
- Interested in Finance, Equity and Investment industry
- 5-day work, 18 working days annual leave
- Comprehensive orientation and on-job training guided by experienced mentors
- Competitive remuneration 15k+/ attractive bonus
- Sponsorship for continuous education and professional qualifications, and medical benefits