RenfrewHugh Solutions Co.
We are human resources and talents expert in Hong Kong, dedicated to facilitate the success of our clients whilst enhancing the career opportunities of our candidates. Our Banking and Finance Division is specialized in recruitment of professionals in banking and financial services sectors.
Our client is rapidly expanding their services from Hong Kong to China and also other Asia countries with huge potential. They are now looking for who is looking for energetic and pro-active candidates sharing their vision and venturing their success. Their reputation, broad presence and deep understanding of the financial world will keep you intellectually challenged. Qualified candidates with exceptional performance will have ample development opportunities and assume challenging responsibilities within their group.
Graduate Trainee (Finance)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921879
- Assisting senior managers in presenting investment portfolio to clients
- Accessing clients' financial objectives & risk profiles
- Providing professional and comprehensive financial strategies including assessment of risk, cash flow analysis and financial projections
- Conducting portfolio management
- Cooperating with senior management for various projects including business development, marketing and client seminar
- Mentorship and comprehensive on-job training
- Professional Development Course (CFP, CFA, RFP & CWM)
- Travel incentive, Medical benefits, Study and Continuous Learning Sponsorship
- 20 working days' annual leave
- 5-day work
- Excellent career path to management level in 1-2 years
- Bachelor degree holder or above in any disciplines, preferably with major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or relevant discipline.
- Ability to analyze situations, implement processes and solve problem effectively.
- Mature, self-motivated and pro-active
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work effectively in team
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese, Good in Mandarin
- Candidates who are interested in finance, management and marketing. will be an advantage
- Strong leadership potential
- A passion in finance, management and marketing
- A creative mind, flexible thinking, resilient attitude and an ability to think laterally
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a series of interactive selection screenings followed by a final interview.
Information collected will be used solely for the purpose of selection. Otherwise, it will be destroyed in 3 months.