iOSTOL Human Resource Limited
iOSTOL Human Resource is one of the world's leading consultancy firm that specializes in recruitment of finance, banking and accounting professionals. We aim specifically at providing services to corporations in Hong Kong and the Greater China.
We are well-known for our dedication and professionalism in delivering the highest level of services to our clients. Businesses turn to iOSTOL Human Resources for personalised service and access to the most qualified talent for their recruitment needs. Experienced candidates work with us because we can provide them with rewarding employment opportunities and guidance at every stage of their careers.
Graduate Trainee Program ( Investment Sector )
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916608
Main responsibilities include:
- Build your financial knowledge and expertise through on-the-job corporate management training
- Liaise with fund managers and internal fund administration to help generate updated reporting information provided to clients
- Provide all-rounded financial services, quality risk management, portfolio management and tailor-made solutions for client's investment needs
Manage the total wealth of clients such as wealth creation, accumulation and distribution by matching our investment solutions and meet clients’ portfolio objectives
Prepare status reports and presentations to senior and perform other related ad-hoc duties
- Conduct research on investment matrix and analyze global market comprehensively
- Structure opportunistic investment ideas across all asset classes to meet clients’ portfolio objectives
- Bachelor or Master degree holder in Finance, Economics and other related disciplines.
- Ability to analyze situations, prioritize, implement processes and solve problem effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Fluent English and Cantonese language skills, as well as a communicative level of Mandarin
- Interested in Finance, Equity and Investment industry
Excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Attractive remuneration package includes:
- Medical benefits, Study and Continuous Learning Sponsorship
- 15 working days' annual leave
- 5-day work week
- Salary: 13-15K per month (depends on education level & working experience)
How to apply:
Interested parties please submit your full resume with current, expected salaries and available date to iostolhumanresource @ gmail.com
*****Only candidates authorized to work in Hong Kong will be considered*****
Please note: Short listed candidates will be notified for interview within 4 weeks of the date of this advertisement. All personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.