Graduate Trainee Program - Assistant Operations Analyst (Ref: AOA/2017FG)
Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005431153
Employer Ref. AOA/2017FG
The tailor-made Graduate Development Program will prepare you for a flourishing career with Data Analytics and Business Operations expertise and Shipping professionals:
- A 2-year tailor-made development program to enrich your scope of exposure to be a professional Operations Analyst in the International Shipping industry
- An intensive training to enhance your technical skills - data mining, conceptual modeling, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, hypothesis testing, reports and dashboard development
- A series of job rotation within the Group to strengthen your Business and Operations knowledge - Technical Assignment, Business Operations & Support
Throughout the program, you will:
- Capture and analyze business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insights to decision-makers
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences through simulations, algorithms, machine learning
- Get involved in various data analytics tools, methodologies, reports and dashboard design and implementation process
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- A Bachelor Degree holder with outstanding academic results, major in Global Supply Chain Management, International Shipping & Transport Logistics & Management (Operations Management), Operations Research or related disciplines
- A good team player with excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Numerically sensitive, creative aptitude and highly adaptable in a multicultural environment
If you are able to achieve excellent performance in a challenging and dynamic environment and are looking for a career which offers exceptional growth possibilities, why not put the power of your work, your advancement, and your career precisely where it belongs – in your hands!
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"and quote the reference number on the subject
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
About Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL)
We are a leading international container transport and logistics service provider, operating from more than 320 offices in 70 countries around the world. Our modern and ever-expanding fleet, in addition to our extensive international facilities, links Asia, Europe, North America and Mediterranean, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand. As a customer-focused organization we embrace quality standards, utilizing the most advanced information technology and e-Commerce platforms in the industry.
OOCL has long been recognized as the industry leader in developing and providing IT solutions for both container transportation customers and logistics customers. In addition, we are also the pioneer in the provision of IT solutions for other industry players through our advanced systems and portals. One such system is CargoSmart, one of the most advanced online application and integration service in the ocean container transportation industry, which has received 5 awards for its innovative use of leading technology.
At OOCL we recognize that people are our most important asset and would like to invite high-caliber candidates to join our global team.
Please send your application letter with detailed resume and expected salary by email to ITapply@oocl.com and quote the reference number on the subject.