Job-box Personnel is a professional recruitment consultancy with extensive recruitment experience and knowledge within the employment marketplace.
Our role is to work with employers and job seekers to facilitate a successful match. This can range from advising a global company on a candidate sourcing strategy to helping a job seeker find their ideal job. Our clients consist of multi-nationals, banks and finance companies, as well as small to medium-sized enterprises across all industries.
Graduate Trainee Programme
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835256
Employer Ref. GTP-4
About our client:
Our client company is a leading financial conglomerate in Hong Kong. Their business spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand and the Philippines, offering financial planning services, as well as life insurance and employee benefits in Hong Kong. In addition, Our client has a brand presence in Indonesia. Their strategic focus is to leverage technology to enhance customer experience, deliver innovative products, and invest in talent to create a leading pan-Asian life.
Main responsibilities include:
- On-the-job corporate management training building on your established knowledge and expertise.
- Provide comprehensive financial services, trade execution and implementation for all client investment needs.
- Prepare regular presentations and status reports to senior management and perform related ad-hoc projects.
- Perform in-depth research on investment matrix, competitive analysis for global market.
- Structure opportunistic investment ideas across all asset classes to meet clients’ portfolio objectives.
To be successful in this role, you must meet the following requirements
- Bachelor degree or Master degree holder in all disciplines.
- Ability to analyze situations, prioritize, implement processes and solve problem effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Fluent English and Cantonese language skills, as well as a communicative level of Mandarin
- Interested in Finance, Equity and Investment industry
Excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Attractive remuneration package includes:
- Medical benefits, Study and Continuous Learning Sponsorship
- 20 working days' annual leave
- 5-day work week
- Salary:15 - 20K per month (depends on education level & working experience)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, including (personal particulars / academic background / employment history, current and expected salary, and contact phone number) to application @jobbox.com.hk
**Non-Degree candidate will not be considered**
Please note: Due to the high number of responses received, we can only respond to those candidates short listed for interview. Short listed candidates will be notified within Eight (8) weeks of the date of this advertisement.
All personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.