AIA International Limited
AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong
Join Us as we grow!!! To be MDRT !!!
The AIA Group is a leading life insurance organization in Asia Pacific that traces its roots in the region back more than 90 years. It provides individuals and businesses with products and services in investment management, retirement management, saving management and risk management. Through an extensive network of more than 320,000 agents and approximately 23,500 employees across 15 geographical markets, the AIA Group serves the holders of over 23 million in-force policies in the region.
The AIA Group has branch offices, subsidiaries and affiliates located in jurisdictions including Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
AIA Group Limited is listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the
stock code ‘1299’.
"One Company • Every Dream" - The series of micro movie raise out the theme of positive life changes from working in AIA.
Episode 1: youtu.be/4YiDc_hgA9w
Episode 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do2Zqs8nTEQ
Graduated Investment Trainee Program
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919712
The Graduate Investment Trainee Program is a 18-24 months program designed to nurture professional investment management talents for their future professional developments.
- To build up your financial knowledge and expertise through on job corporate investment management training
- To provide all rounded financial services, trade execution and implementation for client's investment needs
- Extensive training covering professional and comprehensive business strategies and consulting skill
- Work closely with Senior Management to formulate investment strategies to ensure the potential projects to achieve group's investment expansion
- Conduct investment screening, financial analyses, due diligence and financial modelling on long term investments to identify potential investment opportunities
- Develop your own servicing skills, and make use of your professional knowledge to maintain a good relationship with clients and colleague
- Degree holder, preferably Accounting, Economics or Finance related
- Candidates with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Strong understanding of public company financial concepts and measures
- CFA candidate will be an advantage
- Immediate availability preferred
- IANG also welcome
Interested parties, please contact us at 9175 3603 for more information.
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.