jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783168
As our Graphic Artist, you will be responsible for the development of visual and video assets for the marketing, social media, in-game promotion, user acquisition, and community efforts of Animoca Brand’s games and apps.
You should be an expert digital illustrator with the ability to compose engaging material that appeals to a mass-market audience. The artwork you produce will lend leverage to our advertisements and campaigns across major ad publishing networks. Ideally, you will also be adept at creating gameplay trailers and videos, working closely with our internal teams.
You will be a team-player, good at communicating and collaborating; most importantly, you display the confidence and willingness to experiment. Paired with your polished skills, you bring our big ideas to fruition, tweaking along the way till you get the perfect mix. Your creations will help grow the user base of our games and apps and will be seen by millions of people worldwide!
- Create highly-engaging material to promote Animoca Brands titles;
- Contribute to the conceptualization, design direction and development of beautiful and engaging user-facing visual art and video assets;
- Develop creative ads to support the user-acquisition campaigns for mobile games and apps, targeting unique demographic and interest-based groups;
- Support the product team in developing in-game promotional art and in-game visual communications;
- Create assets for the games’ and apps’ social media and community needs;
- It's a big plus if you are able to produce video assets such as trailers and gameplay videos; from gameplay capture to editing, creating title graphics, sound design, and visual effects / motion graphics
- Design graduate; or with related industry qualifications/experience
- Excellent graphic, hand-drawing, illustration and conceptual skills
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience and/or a very strong portfolio
- Advanced knowledge and experience using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong understanding of marketing design and best practices for global market
- High understanding of web and mobile environment
- Experience in video production and/or mobile marketing art will be plus points
- Strong team player, passionate, committed and in general an autonomous person with a high level of initiative and energy
- Strong communication skills with the ability to take constructive feedback
- Deadline-oriented and with flexibility to put in extra hours when necessary
- Game industry experience is a plus
- Only candidates with portfolio and/or demo reel will be considered so please include PDF versions or links.
- 5-day work week;
- Flat and horizontal company culture that encourages sharing and contribution;
- Supportive and open project management system allows you to learn and try different projects from time to time;
- Medical, life and personal accident insurance;
- Free company shuttle bus to and from Kowloon Tong MTR station daily
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Outblaze Limited
About Outblaze Limited
Outblaze has a long history as one of Hong Kong's most respected and influential technology companies. From its early days in 1998 to the multinational conglomerate it is today, one thing has always remained constant at Outblaze: we are innovators and early adopters who are intensely passionate about information technology. The Outblaze Group is a collection of several companies including: Animoca Brands and Animoca (both are award-winning mobile game developers/publishers with hundreds of titles in their portfolios), TurnOut Ventures (a joint venture with Turner Entertainment), Baby Cortex (edutainment app developer & publisher), ThinkBlaze (research firm), Typhoon Games (game developer and distributor), Web Prancer (app studio for Garfield products), Dream Cortex (development studio with a huge range of hits under its belt), and other exciting and innovative companies. Some of the popular consumer brands we work with on a daily basis include Mattel, Garfield, Doraemon, Hello Kitty, Ultraman, Astro Boy, Ben 10, Crayon Shin-chan, Mr Bean, Paris Hilton, YouTube megastar Tiffany Alvord, and many more. For more information please visit www.outblaze.com.