Pacific Prime is a leading financial services company. We are actively expanding and are looking for qualified individuals to join our company. Applicants should be out-going, self-motivated, and able to work in a multinational team based environment.
Graphic Designer (5-day Work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004829988
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with design, development, product, and marketing management
- Experience in creating Web designs/infographics/ebooks/printing
- Strong creative, time management and project management skills
- Create compelling online consumer experience that drive business results
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work solo and in a team environment. Projects may be autonomous.
- Video creation/editing experience
- Minimum 1-2 years experiences in a professional environment designing websites for business.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, PPT, Microsoft
- Diploma or above in Web Design / Web Development or any related discipline, fresh graduates will be considered with the right portfolio and language abilities.
- HTML and CSS experience is a must.
- Photography / video skills a bonus.
- Ability to work in English
For consideration please send:
- Portfolio of previous work, ie webdesigns, current sites, etc.
- Salary expectation
- Immediate availability preferred