Monster Asia Pacific Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830700
Employer Ref. MAPL/GD/05/15
Monster is looking for a Graphic Designer with 5 years of proven design experience including typography, design layout and hierarchy. The successful candidate’s portfolio should include use of die lines; mastery in efficient use of Adobe CS Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), MicroSoft PowerPoint; able to work under a fast paced environment and energized by the challenges of constantly changing priorities.
- Responsible for all aspects of production on print pieces within various non-product and product lines
- Actively participate in the group development of design concepts, production of those concepts and following through to completion on new projects.
- Work closely with all those involved with a project (ie. other Designers, Copywriters, Marketing Product and Non-Product Managers, Product Area Managers, Representatives of the Design and Product Engineering groups, and Marketing Managers), while receiving direction from the Associate Art Director, Senior Designers or Art Manager, or Creative Services Manager.
- Work towards increased throughput in the Art department.
- Possess current knowledge of principles and practices of print production procedures, strong attention to deadlines and good time management skills
- Coordination of International projects (with other Designers, other Departments and with Vendors)
- Provide artist support on other projects as deemed appropriate by the direct supervisor.
- Design and Layout production of the following items:
- International Packaging: Header Cards, Boxes
- Mockups (for final product releases and new product lines, presentations and support files (logos, product illustrations, photos, and manipulation of existing files)
- Marketing Promotional Items (Banners, Danglers, Tee-shirts)
- Training Items (Hookup Diagrams, Illustrations, Creation Of Product Line Art, etc.)
- International Literature (Product Information Sheets, Miniline Brochures, Flyers)
- International Product Supporting Point of Purchase Displays
- Effectively read, write, and verbally communicate in English is a must
- A Graphic Art College degree and 5 years of computer graphic International design experience; Bachelors degree in Graphic Design preferred
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign skills
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and proficiency
- Attention to detail and creative use of graphic design programs and resources for maximum throughput
- Press Check, Pre-Press/File release to printer work experience in a professional, fast-paced, flexible environment
- Current knowledge of principles and practices of print production procedures
- Ability to multi-task between a wide variety of projects while meeting deadlines
- Ability to accurately use an exacto blade, lamination machine and other “mock-up” tools, resulting in high quality outputs
- Timeliness and attention to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and personalities
- Ability to maintain and improve upon our digital assessment management system; must have exceptional organizational abilities
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monster Asia Pacific Limited
About Monster Asia Pacific Limited
Monster Cable Products, Inc. is a global leader in the consumer electronics industry for over 25 years. We are an industry leader in the Consumer Electronics Market and we are always looking for strong employees with a background in product engineering, industrial design, Sourcing and Procurement and product development to join our team to support our worldwide business and help us drive sales. The Monster brands represent high quality, premium images and customer satisfaction in the consumer electronics markets.
Due to rapid expansion in the global markets, including the Asia-Pacific region, our Hong Kong division MONSTER ASIA PACIFIC LIMITED, is seeking an aggressive, hard working and talented individuals to join our dynamic team.