Belt Collins International (HK) Limited is a well-established planning, landscape design and consulting firm with worldwide recognition of our quality works. Our team specializes in delivering value-adding services to leading developers for award-winning projects in China, Southeast Asia and countries around the world.
Our offices have grown continually and span a wide range of projects from planning to detailing. With the additional founding of Belt Collins Arts International Co., Ltd in 2009, we offer expertise in multidisciplinary services through integrated planning designs, embracing diversified perspectives with the aim to inspire.
If you are talent with passion for professional service to the industry, please join us. We treasure the values and commitment of high calibers and we provide international exposure and competitive career development. Our practice is dynamic and organized. We are team players but can work independently. We value variety of skills. We care about the professional growth of our people. Whether you are a newcomer to the field or retired, if this sounds like a work environment in which you’d thrive, we’d like to hear from you!
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our company.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833324
Employer Ref. HR/GD/190815/JSDB
- Provide technical support on graphic presentation and design work independently.
- Assist other team members with graphic design related functions.
- Assist the Central Design Review Unit on design resources collection if necessary.
- Any other duties as may be directed by Managing Director / Project Directors / Project Managers.
- Diploma or degree holder in Graphic Design or any design related principles;
- Above 2 years relevant working experience in graphic design field and Movie product;
- Possess advertising background is an advantage;
- Proficient in computer Graphic Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Aftereffect, Indesign, etc.) and Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Demonstrate strong creative design and good typographic layout sense;
- Creative, independent, responsible and hardworking.
*Please send your Resume and Portfolio upon application.*
We offer 5-day work, fringe benefits and good career prospects to the rights candidates. Interested parties please send your application letter with detailed resume, portfolio , current & expected salary to Human Resources Department. Belt Collins International (HK) Limited, Belt Collins Centre, 29/F, Hing Wai Centre, 7 Tin Wan Praya Road. Aberdeen, Hong Kong or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job reference no. on your application. For more information about Belt Collins, please visit our web site http://www.beltcollins.com or http://www.bcihk.com
We are equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information collected is for recruitment purpose.