Apass International Hong Kong Company Limited
APASS International Hong Kong Company Limited
APASS International (www.apass.com.hk) is a professional recruiting company.
With offices in Hong Kong and Tokyo, we dedicate to advance professional’s career throughout Asia Pacific region. Our consultants devote to each specialized recruitment area where they have deep understanding of clients’ requirements as well as business background, and often times, they are from the industry.
We work together with you to find a place where your skills, experience and cultural/language background would be highly valued. We are here to advance your professional career.
Please contact for further details and consultation –
Tel:2328-9039 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our website for more information: www.apass.com.hk
(Junior/Senior) Graphic Designer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834827
Our client is a fast-growing and well-known health and beauty brand with proven track record and they are looking for a Junior/Senior Graphic Designer to join their energetic team and support their growing business. A candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Graphic Designer.
Industry: Beauty and FMCG
- To be responsible for packaging design, 2-D design projects, artwork production, and graphic details preparation;
- To collaborate with cross functional teams such as sampling, marketing and retail for the design and execution of marketing communication materials such as online and printed advertisement, in-store visual merchandising and product promotions;
- To initiate and follow up on all sample-making related processes, including product related instructions and documentation work;
- To follow up with vendors and suppliers on the production of packaging and marketing materials.
- Tertiary education in Graphic Design, Art or related disciplines;
- 1 - 5 years of solid experiences in graphic design (2D), visual merchandising;
- Experience in health and beauty / FMCG industry will be an advantage;
- Experience in Production House and In-House
- Knowledge in AutoCAD is an advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Knowledge in Japanese will be an advantage;
- Creative, proactive, energetic with strong team spirit;
- Fresh graduates are welcomed;
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered as Senior Graphic Designer.
Our client offers a comprehensive package with fringe benefits. If you are interested, please send your resume together with your current salary, expected salary, and date of availability to our email or via “Apply Now”.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.