Gensler Hong Kong Limited
Gensler is one of the world’s largest leading design firms, with staff in locations around the world. Our work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability and the belief that design is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing a lasting competitive advantage. At Gensler, you will join a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovation, problem solving and design excellence.
Our graphic designer must have stellar conceptual and hands-on design experience and show a portfolio of work that’s clean, elegant, compelling and highly creative -- your work draws people in and makes them want to see more. You must love to push new ideas, be passionate about design and get excited about being a part of extremely diverse projects and working alongside some extremely talented creative leaders. You’ll have a key role as a member of multiple project teams and also need to manage your own projects independently.
Show us extremely compelling and creative examples of your work that grab people quickly, communicate clearly, and make people think.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914478
- Bachelors or higher degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Fine Arts or similar.
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience.
- A thinker with strong rational and conceptual design ideas
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- A portfolio that contains a strong and varied design approach, as well as specific examples of fully realized and produced graphic projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work well with a wide range of client brands
- Working knowledge of print and production, vendor management.
- Exceptional typography skills required. Digital design experience a plus.
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a member of a distributed team
- Ability to do the job in an open office environment where quiet time is a rarity.
- Jaw-droppingly good references and personal portfolio.
- Makes us a better studio team through your interests and personality.
- Design logos, websites, emails, brochures, ads, books, sales sheets, presentations, multimedia/video, exhibits, environmental graphics, signage and anything else we use to bring our clients’ brands to life.
- Work in static and motion graphics, linear storytelling and typography.
- Interface with multiple internal design practices as well as external clients.
- Be able to multitask, working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often with tight deadlines.
All candidates MUST include the project portfolio or provide work samples as part of the application process. Please indicate your role and contribution for each project submitted.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.