Ufinance Asia Limited
Graphic Designer (3 months contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915626
UFINANCE ASIA LIMITED
uFinance Asia Limited (“uFinance”) is a rapid growth Hong Kong Fintech startup Company. We provide Peer to Peer Lending (P2P Lending) service by financial innovative solutions. uFinance is not just a financial tool or lending platform. We are trying to bring positive impact to the community, to increase the mobility of the society, to climb up the social ladder with knowledge, soft-skills and networking.
To cope with our expansion, we invite high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team:
- Responsible for UX/UI design on web applications
- Execute visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Responsible for Social Media management: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Wechat and Weibo
- Diploma or above in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Interactive Design or related disciplines
- Mastery in Adobe CC, Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign
- Good communication skills, self-motivated
- Good design sense, creative
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Familiar with UX/UI tools
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Good design skills with comprehensive knowledge of digital media.
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques and technologies
We offer :
- 5-days work week with attractive salary, annual & birthday leave and good career opportunities.
- Fast-growing company in a high-growth industry
- Friendly work environment with energetic and dynamic team
Interested parties please send your details resume with availability, current and expected salaries by email. All data collected will be treated strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
Start date: Immediate
Please send your CV and cover letter to Ms. Zoe Yeung by clicking the 'Apply' button below.
All data collected will be treated strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only. Only shortlisted candidate would be notified.
For more information about us, please visit our website at https://ufinance.co/.