Belle Worldwide Limited
Belle International Holdings Limited (stock code: 1880) and its subsidiaries are principally engaged in the manufacturing, distribution and sales of shoes and footwear products, and the sales of sportswear products. The Group has manufacturing plants in the People’s Republic of China for the production of shoes and footwear products, and sells mainly in the PRC, Hong Kong and Macau.
To cope with our business expansion, we are now inviting high caliber candidate to join us for the following IMMEDIATE vacancy:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917513
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for marketing related campaigns & collaterals (such as leaflet, catalogue, advertisement, premium, etc.) design from conception through development to finished artwork and design for production
- Conduct in-house photo shooting, retouching, graphic design and window display for producing the promotion materials
- Develop each season visual concept to enhance retail presence
- Follow up the seasonal product & model shooting, styling and retouching
- Update and maintain merchandise display in store and window
- Liaise and follow up with vendor for materials production
- Diploma holder or above in graphic design or related discipline
- At least 2-3 years’ proven experience in graphic design, in-store merchandising display & decoration, preferably in fashion retail industry
- Creative with strong layout, color & fashion sense
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, independent and good team player
- Proficient in MAC design application e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator
Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, double pay and discretionary bonus to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to Senior Human Resources Manager, 10F, Belle Tower, 918 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon.
All information received will be kept strictly confidential and only for employment-related purposes.