jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918867
Graphic Designer - Full Time
The successful candidate will assume the responsibilities to lead and assist in the development of our corporate brand identity including websites, online materials, brochures, corporate gifts and other marketing collateral. This will also include new concept initiatives, idea generation and product development. A feel for luxury branding and lifestyle is a must.
Our team is incredibly innovative and creative with a true start-up mentality - young, energetic, and social.
The ideal candidate will take ownership of a wide range of online design tasks. You must have a passion for design, be self-motivated, express your ideas and have an eye for detail. You will report to both the CEO and Management, assisting and then leading with the designs, marketing materials and brand identity.
- Solid portfolio in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Proficiency in design software including - Photoshop, AI, illustrator and InDesign
- Familiarity with IT and website design
- Experience in video editing software for creating animations and after effects
- Fluent spoken and written English
Data submitted to us relating to employment applications will be kept confidential.
How To Apply:
For questions or more information you can call Mr. Ralph Pelzer, +852 6075 7638