Genting Hong Kong Limited
Genting Hong Kong is a leading corporation principally engaged in the business of cruise and cruise related operations along with leisure, entertainment and hospitality activities.
Taking on a bold initiative to grow the Asia-Pacific as an international cruise destination, Star Cruises has built its reputation on offering first-rate Asian hospitality through a fleet of six contemporary ships. Newly launched Dream Cruises will cater to the growing premium Asian cruise market while recently acquired Crystal Cruises is the world’s leading luxury cruise provider, having earned more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history.
Genting Hong Kong’s first foray in a land-based attraction, Resorts World Manila opened its doors in the Philippines to the public in August 2009. Resorts World Manila is one of the premier leisure brands under the Genting Group and the Philippines’ first one-stop, nonstop vacation spot for topnotch entertainment and world-class leisure alternatives, featuring three hotels including the all-suite Maxims Hotel, an iconic shopping mall, four high-end cinemas and a multi-purpose performing arts theatre.
Graphic Designer (Zouk)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922590
- To have strong ability to multiple project on related products and activities
- To review, identify and design website/magazine/advertising/displays/corporate communications independently
- To schedule project implementation, define project budget and identify constraints
- To develop unique, create and original designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- To produce remarkable hands-on design experience including motion graphics, typography, product photography and print
- To demonstrate expertise in designing and presenting user friendly informative materials to attract and engage targeted audiences effectively
- To adequately and decisively solve arising challenges
- To be able to handle any additional related assigned/ adhoc tasks
Minimum 3 years working experience
Bachelors or above in any business administration, computer graphics, design, marketing or the related
Proven track record of lifestyle and entertainment graphic/ design experience
Strong creative ideas and concepts capabilities-innovative, flavorful, dynamic artistic visual demonstration and originality, CG and free-hand capabilities
Detail-oriented with excellent work ethics, strong time and stress management
Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas positively with internal and external stakeholders
Strong flexibility and adaptability – to be punctual, take instructions and criticisms effectively, and have strong team working attributes
Experienced in manipulating with Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Premier Pro, InDesign, Corel Draw, PageMaker, Technical Drawing, DreamWeaver, 2D/3D animations
All application will be treated in strict confidence. The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months.
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.gentinghk.com.