Dining Concepts is one of Hong Kong's leading restaurant groups presenting high quality dining experiences through a wide range of cuisines throughout Hong Kong. Our restaurants offer guests first class dining in warm and friendly environments.
Dining Concepts is a rapidly expanding company offering excellent career opportunities and is recognised as leaders in the hospitality and catering industry.
Visit our website - www.diningconcepts.com for full company details.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995012
Employer Ref. MARKETING Graphics Design Jan 2017
Dining Concepts are seeking the services of a GRAPHIC DESIGNER to support the design team in the marketing department. We are looking for enthusiastic, creative applicants who have a desire to expand on their experience.
- Assist in developing creative ideas from concept to completion, including promotional materials and visual merchandising
- Support and assist in idea development & implementation
- Communicate with internal and external parties to ensure final artwork are in correct format
- Design and update existing advertisements and menus and prepare output material
- Design collateral and menus for new restaurant projects
- Design and develop eflyers, and social media posts
- Contribute to the maintenance of the company website through IT department
- Prepare restaurant media advertising material and assist with restaurant photography
- Research industry trends in hospitality advertising and promotional material
- Special projects and other duties as required
- Maintain the most up to date computer equipment and software
- Degree or Graduate in Graphic Design or professional Diploma in Graphic Design
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience is essential
- Work experience in print design, production or advertising agency
- Familiar with print production process including output, press checks and die-cuts
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign on Mac.
- Innovative, imaginative and creative thinker, able to show strong initiative
- Attention to detail, team-player and good time-management
- An excellent knowledge of English and Cantonese is required