Galton Voysey Limited
About Galton Voysey
Galton Voysey is a platform for building, buying and developing consumer product brands.
Currently we are home to 28 iconic brands that we have developed or acquired.
With a proven and tested network of over 140 factories, Galton Voysey builds and acquires brands across a broad range of consumer, lifestyle and home goods segments from Europe, US and all over the world.
Our success stems from the 8 Galton Voysey key areas of operation working effectively together:
- Branding & our in-house marketing agency
- Quality control
- Legal, compliance & intellectual property protection
- Financing & brand acquisitions
- Sales & distribution
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997883
About the Position
We are looking for an ambitious and talented graphic designer who thrives on working across a diverse range of projects. This unique opportunity will see you becoming involved in the creation of brands from initial conception as well as helping to evolve and elevate those already well established. You will enjoy a fast-paced, collaborative environment that allows you focus purely on your passion for design.
You will be working on a range of activities at the company, including but not limited to:
- Managing all graphic design related work from initial briefings to final sign-off
- Work closely and collaboratively with the creative team in order to ensure consistency of style
- Manage multiple projects requiring both traditional print and digital experience
- Contribute towards the overall conception of new brands and products
- Strong graphic portfolio that demonstrates expertise across all multimedia channels
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies with an in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly driven with an ability to tackle diverse projects across multiple brands
- An intuitive sense of what resonates with specific, targeted demographics
- Autonomous professional with very good attention to detail
- Mon-Fri regular working schedule, 20 days paid holiday per year
- A family friendly environment
- A competitive market based salary
- A meritocratic culture focused on results with zero regard to nationality, race, gender, religion
- Great colleagues
- Any equipment of your choosing
- Beautiful and convenient office spaces in Lai Chi Kok