Founded in 1994, Atomic Production is a Quality-led company dedicated to bring client the most exciting event experience. We providing the professionalism and veteran offer in productions supporting services.
We do wide range of productions such as annual dinner, inauguration dinner, awards presentation, fashion show , product launches.
We mission to enable our customer to consistently experience value and levels of services beyond their expectations through individual and team commitment to quality choosing event productions services and equipment rental.
Graphic & Event Designer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004906571
- Independent, responsible, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, able to explor new ideas & able to meet tight deadlines
- Designing themed backdrops and other production materials (e.g. invitation cards, email templates, posters) collaborating to the ideas of the creative team
- Creating Construction plans, follow-up design works with the project team
- In-charge of the construction of the backdrops holistically, includes liaising with contractors, creating scale models, construction drawings, supervising the set-up and dismantle etc.
- Making creative themed designs proactively
- Designing all websites, graphics and marketing collaborates with the marketing team
- Doing all maintenance work and regular updates of the websites
- Providing support and professional advices to all the teams
- Executing creative solutions to marketing needs
- Polytechnic or Design Institute graduated
- Creative and with a good design sense
- Knowledge in web, multimedia or 3D softwares will be an advantage
- Able to handle mutiple projects, work under pressure and MUST meet deadlines
- Proven portfolio of jobs reference
- Good organization skills with an outstanding attention to details
Salary and benefits will commensurate with qualifications and experiences. Please send a full resume with contact information and expected salary details email by clicking "Apply Now" (in word format) or fax to 2142-9017.