My Client, a privately owned Group, has a long established Industrial Automotive Trading Business with expanding operations in the PRC and APAC region. Based in Hong Kong, The CFO - Finance and Operations will ensure that the operations in all countries are fully integrated, and focused on the company’s goals. The role will require a commercially savvy finance / accounting professional with good interpersonal skills, who is experienced and comfortable within a PRC type environment / corporate culture.
- Reporting to Directors of the Group, and updating on progress of developments and status of results.
- Participating in assessing potential acquisitions, pipeline development and due diligence.
- Market overviews, financial modelling and analytical presentations
- Maintain robust and close relationships with key suppliers in Europe.
- Preparation of timely monthly financial statements, preparation of regulatory and tax calculations (PRC, HK etc.) and reporting etc.
- Research technical accounting issues for potential compliance issues within the region.
- Able to lead, coach and motivate both direct and indirect staff, in a sales operation of over 50 staff across the Region.
You will have the following strengths
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Commerce or similar field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, PRC GAAP, HK GAAP etc. and relevant accounting experience
- Possibly qualified CPA, ACCA etc.
- Over 10 years' experience, with strong hands-on PRC exposure as well knowledge of Hong Kong and Singapore
- Hands-on approach to operational issues, with a can-do attitude to find solutions and get the job done.
- PRC and PRC operations environments vital to cultural fit
- Effective communication skills, both English and Mandarin – office reports, emails etc. are in Mandarin (simplified). You need to be comfortable in this environment.
- Highly analytical, autonomous and able to work under pressure
- Open to regular travel to Head Office in Guangzhou
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers. For your application to reach directly to our consultant responsible for this job openings please apply via our careers portal below for a quick reply.
Apply Here >> Confidential & Secure - https://goo.gl/YFBo6f
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% – 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.
If you are interested in other job opportunities, please visit - http://jobs.myrecolo.com/