Sky Shuttle Helicopters Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146070
Employer Ref. 32/2016
- Assist in daily operations
- Work seamlessly with other operational departments and various service partners to ensure delivering of top quality customer services
- Station at the lounges to serve guests
- Provide Check-in / Security Check and Meet & Greet services to passengers
- Handle enquiries for the customer services hotlines
- Any ad hoc job tasks by the supervisors
- Form 7 or above
- 2 years’ customer services experience in Airline or Ground Handling Agent (Landside) is preferred
- Strong customer service skills, including the ability to remain calm in tight schedule of operation in a continually changing working environment
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Shift but not overnight duty is required
We offer attractive rewards and career prospects to the suitable candidate. To apply, please send your resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Sky Shuttle Helicopters Limited, Room 1603, China Merchants Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or via e-mail.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information, please visit our website at www.skyshuttlehk.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sky Shuttle Helicopters Limited
About Sky Shuttle Helicopters Limited
Sky Shuttle Helicopters Limited is one of the leading helicopter airlines in the world. In partnership with Macau East Asia Airlines Limited, we offer an extensive range of shuttle and charter helicopter services under the "Sky Shuttle" brand in Hong Kong, Macau and China. We would like to invite a high caliber individual to fill the following position.