Group Accounting Manager - Conglomerate business
Profile Search and Selection
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998298
Employer Ref. MK89723
A dynamic and fast growing conglomerate is currently looking for a Group Accounting Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Group Accounting Manager is responsible for the following:
- Consolidation of financial statement for the group
- Managing and leading the financial reporting process to ensure timeliness and accuracy in reporting
- Develop and implement best in class Accounting Policy for the group
- Act as key contact point to business units, where advice on technical accounting, business process, cost and expenses is needed
- work closely with business unit owners to ensure financial figures reported accurately reflects business performance
- Liaise with auditors, bankers and tax consultants where necessary
- Regular business travels to China is required (not extended stays)
Successful applicants should possess the following:
- Qualified accountant with at least 10 years of experience in HK listed companies.
- Preferably you have prior experience working in external audit
- You should be able to demonstrate solid and up to date knowledge on IFRS, and ability to resolve technical accounting issues
- You should have strong consolidation experience and be able to manage the monthly, quarterly and yearly consolidation on a hands on manner
- You should be independent, approachable and enjoy interactive with different parties
- You are presentable and logical
- You are equally fluent in both English and Chinese
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Profile Search and Selection
About Profile Search and Selection
Profile Search and Selection is an award winning headhunting firm focusing on the recruitment of middle to senior level Human Resources, Banking and Commerce executives across Asia. The three Directors of the company collectively have over 50 years of executive search experience gained in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Australia and the UK.