Vistra (Hong Kong) Limited
Vistra Group, ranked among the top four service providers globally, is a versatile group providing a uniquely broad range of services and solutions, from international incorporations, to trust, fiduciary and fund administration services.
With over 25 years of operation, our Group Companies now include Vistra, a specialist service providing tailored trust, fiduciary, fund and corporate services, working closely in partnership with our clients to maximise what is possible in international business, and OIL, the trusted leader in international incorporations, company formation and post-incorporation support across global jurisdictions, as well as the quality company incorporation service providers NovaSage and TAKA.
We are now seeking below position which based in Hong Kong.
Group Business Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991674
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support and enhance the functionality and usability of key business applications to include systems used for time recording and billing, accounting, client administration, document management and workflow (for example Viewpoint, Millogic, Worksite, Bank Clarity).
- Responsibility for the promotion and effective use of these applications within the Vistra group, to include the implementation, training, upgrading and ongoing support, ensuring smooth and efficient running by knowledgeable staff.
- Work closely with the Group Business Application manager to implement systems strategy across the group.
- Following acquisitions, the role will be involved in the assessment of acquired systems and project managing the data migration from non-core systems to implement a standard operating environment.
- Working closely with suppliers, contractors and the IT support team to co-ordinate work on key applications, ensuring change management control and clear communication to all parties involved and an awareness of costs.
- Working with the business to produce detailed specifications for the production of MI reports.
- Uphold Vistra’s values by promoting a culture of professionalism and teamwork.
- Have a clear understanding of Vistra’s overall vision and direction.
MAIN SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A minimum 2 years of experience using and maintaining statutory, time recording, billing and accounting applications.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the Viewpoint system is highly advantageous
- Accounting knowledge or administration knowledge beneficial, preferably experience in financial MI/BI.
- Business analysis experience required. Ability to work closely with the business, to identify and implement efficiencies.
- Project management experience required. Ability to lead projects successfully that involves a high level of process change management.
- Qualification in a recognised project management discipline.
We offer an attractive package with benefits for the right candidate and long term career prospect.
Please email your CV along with your salary expectations and don’t miss out this opportunity to join an international and rapidly growing firm!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and all applications will be treated in strict confidence.