B.S.C. Group Limited
The B.S.C. Group is the region's leading interior contractor, retailer of tasteful upmarket products for bathroom, kitchen and furniture, as well as supplier of finishing building materials, hotel requisites and fixtures with a multitude of high profile regional developments to its name. In order to meet the demands of growth in our business, we are proud to present unique and rewarding career opportunities to talented individuals:-
Group Finance Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834271
Employer Ref. BSCG/FD/20161018
Job Description :
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the successful incumbent will be part of the management team and will provide financial leadership for the company.
- Ensure the completion and submission of financial information and reports to Management in a timely and accurate manner, follow the Local Regulatory System and the Group’s internal control procedures.
- Work closely with the commercial and sales department to find practical solutions to meet customer expectations, and monitor the Company’s profitability by observing various key financial indicators such as ROI, D/E ratio etc. In performing the above functions, you need to be hands-on whilst building and driving a professional accounting team in HK, Macau and PRC.
- Perform treasury functions by monitoring cash flow and working capital, controlling credits and corporate investment tools, as well as provide advices on risk management.
- Support strategic planning and decision-making related to market strategy and pricing, as well as sales results and forecasts.
- Assist in the implementation system applications and perform automation of Finance reports
- Build and maintain relationship with internal and external parties including bankers, auditors and business partners.
- This is a role with a wide scope of responsibility. Potential candidates must possess a Recognised degree in Accountancy/ACCA equivalent and possess strong expertise in accounting principles.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience preferably in construction or trading industry with at least 5 years’ full-time work experience in audit firms from Big 4. Prior experience in building up or re-engineering a finance team will be an advantage.
- You must be technically savvy with ERP / SAP and be able to work effectively within a matrix company structure, implementing process improvements and cost savings initiatives.
- Team player, pleasant personality is a must.
- Able to liaise and coordinate effectively with various departments within the company.
We offer attractive remuneration with good career prospect to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your email to icchr＠bschk.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidential and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.