Group Finance Manager
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920087
Employer Ref. YN00880
A well-established HK based firm in the services sector. They are looking to hire an all rounded Finance Manager to lead and develop the accounting team.
As the Group Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Financial Controller and lead 8 subordinates
- Review monthly management and financial reports
- Review existing internal controls and accounting workflow and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Sales and variance analysis duties by channel
- Perform ad hoc assignments and projects.
The successful candidate must meet the below requirements:
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or Accounting
- Qualified Accountant with at least 8 years of experience
- Previous audit experience or relevant HK listed firm experinece
- High proficiency in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Hardworking and with strong adaptability
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search