Our client is a leading trading business in Hong Kong. As they are expanding across the Asia Pacific region, they are looking for a high calibre Senior Finance Manager looking over the APAC team to be based in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the Deputy CFO:
- Responsible for the day-to-day business accounting of the Group's local legal entity
- Analyse trend and discrepancy and advise to the Group's Management on the business
- Oversee all financial and office-related matters of the Japanese, Chinese and Malaysian finance team
- Coordinated annual audit, statutory financial statements in compliance with Group' s regulations
- Prepare and file Statutory and tax regulations
- Maintain banking relationships and becomes the focal point of all financing issues in the Asia-Pacific region
- Qualified accountant with a degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 10 years working experience, at least 2 years in a similar position (ideally
Trade or retail background) and 4 years of audit experience
- Exposure in MS Excel & AX Dynamics
- Posses excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Teamwork is essential in a changing business environment
- Attractive Salary Package
- Great working environment
- Enjoy a Regional Exposure
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK 117033 . Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.