Eton Properties Ltd
A diversified conglomerate having vast investments in Hong Kong and China is recruiting a Finance Manager to cope with the rapid expansion of its property development business in China. This is a great opportunity for a strong finance professional to work closely with a team of accounting personnel in mainland China.
Group Finance Manager, China
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833958
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and /or Finance;
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent;
- 4 - 6 years of experience in big 4 accounting firm;
- 2 years commercial experience in a property group;
- Exposure in property development in the PRC is preferred;
- Independent, self-motivated and good team player;
- Good command of PC software including Excel, MS Word and Chinese Word-processing and accounting software;;
- Willing to station in Southeast China.
- Report to the Group Financial Controller, China;
- Analyze financial statements and ensure the reports comply with PRC GAAP;
- Prepare accounting & business reports and construction cost analyses;
- Ensure the system of internal controls is properly maintained and followed;
- Coordinate with respective departments to complete the budget and semi-annual forecast activities;
- Support the Group Financial Controller, China with special projects and work for process improvements;
- Manage audit and tax matter;
- Other ad hoc duties.
Commensurate remuneration and other fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Applications can be made by sending the resume with salary expected by mail to Eton Properties Limited at P.O. Box 31203, Causeway Bay Post Office, marking “EPC” as reference or by “Apply Now”
Personal data provided in the application will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.