Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a global supplier of transport and logistics solutions. We have offices in more than 80 countries and an international network of partners and agents, making us a truly global player that offers services worldwide.
Group Financial Controller
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835496
We are looking for 2 new Group Financial Controllers to our Group Finance function which is responsible for controlling all DSV's subsidiaries in our APAC region. You will be located in our office in Hong Kong.
As Group Financial Controller you will get a large network and challenges in an international environment. You will be part of a highly motivated team of 25 people in our Group Reporting and Controlling function located around the world.
You will be part of a team working with:
- Financial controlling and monthly internal reporting to Group Management.
- External reporting, including annual and interim financial reports etc.
- Controller visits to our foreign subsidiaries (approx. 30 travel days a year should be expected).
- Preparation of various analyses and KPI reports to Group Management and Divisional Management.
- Ongoing assistance to subsidiaries around the world.
- Support subsidiaries with reporting and the functionality out of SAP BPC.
You will be a part of a team of young skilled professionals characterised by commitment and a willingness to make a difference. We offer plenty of challenges and continuous development opportunities, both professionally and personally. Secondment with one of our subsidiaries may also be an option.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant working experience.
- Structured and analytical way of working.
- Proactive and able to work independently, efficiently and under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Good MS Excel skills.
- A good team player who focuses on contributing to the team.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Experience from the Freight Forwarding / Logistics industry is preferred.
Application and contract
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Agnes Lee, HR Manager, on +852 2232 4601 or Mads Bang, Group Controlling Manager, on +45 4320 3424 (please mind the time difference to Denmark).
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible and no later than November 13th 2016.