Our client is a huge energy group that are a substantial success story across APAC. Established as a considerable player in their multiple markets they are keen to expand further throughout Asia Due to a natural promotion the opportunity for a Group Financial Controller has arisen for the right commercially minded fiance professional.
Group Financial Controller
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916543
Employer Ref. 9958662159
- To oversee a full spectrum of Financial, Accounting function for his regional group.
- To provide long term strategic advice to the Directors and Group Management on commercial deals,
- Oversee the month-end reporting & analysis and management reporting, budgeting & forecasting and ensuring compliance with Hong Kong Accounting Standards, SFC, CGSE & AML regulatory requirements, Hong Kong Inland Revenue Ordinance and any applicable Ordinances.
- Manage a team of qualified accountants and professional staff and be the integral resource of financial information for Management and Group Management across Hong Kong and Macau
- Ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards, listing rules and Companies Ordinance requirements.
- Take initiative in delivering accounting and finance support to investment projects, M&A deals and related projects.
- Manage a small Treasury Team to ensure efficient cash management of the group
- Honors Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance or engineering from a top 5 Hong Kong University
- CPA or recognized professional qualifications and at least 7 years of management experience;
- Minimum 12 years of accounting and finance experience, with experience in handling consolidation under IFRSs and HK tax compliance;
- BIG 4 experience ESSENTIAL – you will not be considered without it.
- At least 8 years COMMERCIAL Experience ESSENTIAL - you will not be considered without it
- Must have experience managing legal affairs of a group
- Hands on experiences in handling statutory financial reporting and familiar with Hong Kong financial reporting requirements
- Good communication skill, analysing skill and problem solving skill;
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel spreadsheet and Chinese word processing;
- Fluent written and spoken Mandarin ESSENTIAL Cantonese, English;
If you match all these criteria please apply to the link or contact Paul Gallagher at 22810015 or email me at paul_gallagher(at)kellyservices.com.hk