PROVIDENCE is a full-service device contract manufacturer dedicated to the production of in-house and export tooling, highly engineered plastics and electro-mechanical device assemblies utilizing pumps and motors. With our global presence, local support and people dedicated to excellence Providence offers comprehensive solutions for your outsourcing requirements. Located in Ping Hu, Shenzhen, China, Providence is a Hong Kong registered company founded in 2000 with sales and administrative offices in Hong Kong, the US and Germany. We provide all aspects of design and production under one roof and we currently serve some of the world’s most successful fortune 500 companies. We are uniquely focused on building our Medical OEM customers’ brands through innovation, investment in quality, and an uncompromising commitment to continuous improvement. PEL is currently a ISO13485 & FDA cGMP compliance production facilities.
Group Financial Controller
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921756
- Report to the CFO.
- Overall oversees Finance and Accounting Team and Customs Department.
- Supervise and review Group management reporting, statutory accounting, budgeting, analyses, taxation, planning and forecasting.
- Lead directly the China accounting team as well as the group accounting team to prepare monthly reports, including consolidation report, for the Group.
- Assist in improving ERP system in respect of accounting and costing areas.
- Coordinate ongoing and year-end financial audits and follow-up on any potential issues.
- Monitor taxation and compliance areas.
- Assist in ad hoc projects when necessary.
- University degree holder in Business, Accounting or other related discipline.
- Big 4 trained qualified accountant ie CA / CPA / ACCA.
- Minimum 12 years of solid financial management and statutory reporting experiences, preferably within manufacturing business
- Hands on knowledge in accounting policies, HK & PRC GAAP, consolidation and taxation in particular.
- Excellent report writing skills, both in English and Chinese.
- PRC exposure is required.
- Ideally a highly organised and analytical individual who is proactive, dynamic and outgoing.
- Strong command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Station in Shenzhen.