With over 100 years of history, Jebsen Group enables some 200 of the world’s leading consumer, beverage, industrial and motors products and their brands to successfully market and distribute their products throughout the Greater China region.
Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset – our people. We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
People aspire to develop an unrivalled career in a diversified business environment are now invited to join us in the following position:
Group HRIS Analyst (Ref.:B060)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782874
- Participate in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) development projects, liaise with stakeholders to refine and document business requirements, develop specifications, perform testing and monitor schedules and deadlines.
- Participate in HRIS sustainment activities, supporting implementation of production fixes, service packages, minor upgrades and enhancements;
- Field general HR systems questions. Research, escalate and resolve systems issues as appropriate. Identify and document recurring or systemic issues that require broader attention and resolution that may occur during the implementation process.
- Drive automation and process reengineering efforts to improve efficiency on people management areas including recruitment, on-boarding, personnel data management, payroll, compensation management, performance management, talent and HR analytics and reporting.
- Develop and update user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Facilitate training sessions with users and participate in developing content and training material on existing and/or new processes/functionalities.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties and projects as may be required from time to time.
- Degree or Diploma level education in Business, Human Resources, Computer Science, and/or MIS related disciplines
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience and functional knowledge and understanding of HR processes and/or HRIS.
- Experience in implementing/coordinating HR and payroll information systems is a plus
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Attention to details, strong analytical skills with ability to contribute to decisions and recommendations
- Ability to prioritize in a complex environment with multiple tasks and tight deadlines and with a high degree of change and ambiguity.
- Mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications.
- High level of integrity; able to handle confidential information professionally and in an ethical manner.