We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
Group Mobility Lead
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921061
Employer Ref. 507673
- Report to the General Manager, Human Resources
- Develop and execute the group's mobility policy, programs and procedures that meet and support Group's business needs
- Provide comprehensive advice and guidance on mobility related matters including international assignments, schooling, tax and relocation
- Monitor policy implementation and contribute to further development and streamlining of policy and processes to adapt to changing business needs and to enhance efficiency
- Provide thought leadership to stakeholders on all international mobility matters
- Engage with, consult and support the local HR teams to provide strategic movement and flow of talents across the Group in a streamlined, efficient and ensure adherence to compliance, legal, and regulatory standards
- Interface with key stakeholders such as Assignees, local HR, Line/Hiring Managers, Finance/Tax and Legal as well as service providers (vendor management)
- Ensure operations and end-to-end mobility processes are efficient and running smoothly
- Manage the mobility cost tracking, reporting and analysis for sound decision making
- Participate in ad hoc projects and other tasks as required
- Select and manage suppliers eg relocation companies, freight forwarder etc
Qualifications & Skills
- A relevant Bachelor or Masters degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 10 to 12 years of relevant experience of working in Global Mobility, Expatriate Management, or Relocation Services
- A detailed understanding of compliance, including knowledge of tax, social security, immigration regulations and employment law
- Familiarity with working in sizeable organization
- Strategic and commercial minded, with a strong consultative approach and ability to foster close relationships, influence decisions, and gain trust with stakeholders
- Strong critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills in particular when dealing with complex assignment issues
- Proven track record in delivering results and operating as an internal consultant across all levels of management
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with teams
- Proactive, self-starter and ability to think out-of-the-box
- Ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Dorraine Tay at dtay@ argyllscott.com or call directly on +852 3695 5186 for a confidential discussion
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place