Guarding Customer Services Executive
Brink's Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004829916
- Assist the guarding manager in providing high-quality guarding services
- Establish and maintain good relationship with cutomters
- Allocate sufficient manpower to cover daily & ad-hoc services requests within a limited resources to ensure operation efficiency
- Monitor guards’ attendance records and prepare month end duty roster and payroll to the Manager
- Attend & deliver recruitment talk
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments as required
- Form 5 graduate or above
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in clerical support
- Experience in guarding services industry is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS office
- Self-motivated, responsible, well organized and positive
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available preferred
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Brink's Hong Kong Limited
About Brink's Hong Kong Limited
Brink's Hong Kong Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Brink's Company in US, a global leader in security-related services for banks, retailers and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers. Brink’s is one of the listed companies in US and our stock code is BCO.
Founded in 1859, Brink's has evolved from a leading armored transportation service carrier to the premier provider of secure transportation and logistics solutions around the world. Our services include armored car transportation, money processing, long-distance transport of valuables, vaulting and other value-added solutions. We employ about 65,000 people who serve customers in more than 120 countries.
Being an incumbent in the global services, we would like to invite the following professionals to join our team.