We are looking for a RIGHT candidate for the following position:
Guest Service Agent (Ref: GSA)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920264
Employer Ref. GSA
- Provide professional, courteous and efficient services at the Front Desk in accordance with the Policies and Procedures of the hotel.
- Handle complaints and resolve any problems to ensure guest’s satisfaction.
- Perform registration and check-out procedures on all arrival and departure guests.
- Modify and update the respective folios of the hotel guests in the Opera system.
- Prepare all daily reports and statistics are generated according to the management requirement.
- Ensure sufficient cash float in each service drawer and check constantly to avoid shortage.
- Store and release luggage for hotel guests upon arrival and departure when necessary.
- Provide full information to hotel guests for Hong Kong’s attractions.
- Selling of Theme Parks tickets upon the guest’s request.
- Provide proper transport arrangement upon the guest’s request.
- Perform room selling function to walk-in guests both for the on-day and future room reservations.
- Increase room revenue by performing room-upsell program designed by the hotel.
- Handle all the online and offline enquiries and room reservations during the absence of the reservation officer.
- Communicate with various departments to support guests’ need.
- Build up and maintain good relationships with hotel guests as well as colleagues.
- Perform any other duties assigned by superior whenever necessary.
- Higher Diploma or above in Hotel Management, Hospitality & Tourism or related disciplines with minimum 1 year work experience in Hotel Front Office.
- Self-motivated, service oriented and able to work under pressure
- A team player with good communication skills and positive service attitude
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Additional language would be advantage.
- 5-days working;
- bank holidays;
- 10-15 days annual leave; and
- medical insurance.
Interested applicants please submit Resume, Cover Letter, Current and Expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" with the job reference as the email subject. MUST include Current & Expected Salary in your resume; otherwise it would NOT be considered. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.