Check Inn HK
Check Inn HK is a famous and chic hostel in Hong Kong. We are located in Wan Chai and mainly serve the backpackers from all around the world. Our heart to heart services help us to obtain the “Best Hostel in Hong Kong” from the famous booking engines of Tripadvisor, Hostelworld, Hostelbookers and since we established.
Now, we are looking for experienced and most importantly devoted & enthusiastic Guest Service Officers to join our team.
Guest Service Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995049
Employer Ref. CIHK-GSO-2015-11
- To take a proactive role in maintaining Check Inn HK brand standard in guest engagement, visual and housekeeping;
- To handle front desk duties including check in/out, reservations from different online booking engine, registration, cashier, email enquiries, phone calls and data updating;
- To provide travel advice and high quality guest services that best meet their needs while leveraging all available resources;
- To handle guests’ enquiries & complaints and do follow up work;
- To plan and organize fun and dynamic activities for customers;
- To achieve a high level of guests satisfaction with a courteous and friendly manner;
- To consistently treat all guests with respect and contribute to a positive work environment;
- Shift duty is required.
- Diploma holder or above in Hospitality Management, Travel or Tourism or related disciplines is most preferred;
- With relevant experience in hotel industry in a similar capacity;
- Pleasant, detail-minded, customer oriented with excellent interpersonal skill;
- Self-motivated, outgoing, willing to initiate chats with strangers especially foreigner.
- Good communication and writing skills in both English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Drives reviews by suggesting additional items to Guests to meet their needs.
- PC knowledge is preferable.
- Immediate available is highly preferred;
- Shift duty is required;
- HK Permanent resident only.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, 5 days off per month, bonus and positive working environment to the successful Candidates. Please email us your detailed resume with the current and expected salary and availability. And, for those interested Candidates, please click the below button of Apply Now to apply our job.