Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the group's flagship hotel, and an icon in its own right. Having delighted guests with award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting metropolis. This legendary hotel is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage.
We believe that our colleagues play an integral role in our success and are committed to providing a caring, motivating and rewarding working environment. Applications are invited from customer-oriented individuals for the position.
Guest Services Agent 客戶服務行李員 (Ref.: J-0317-003)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145314
Employer Ref. J-0317-003
- Welcome guests at the hotel entrance and lobby area
- Assist guests with carrying their luggage while in hotel premises
- Deliver and collect luggage from/to guest rooms
- Assist guests for transportation arrangements and ensure guests are correctly directed to their destinations
- Able to lift at least 20 Kilos
- Relevant experience in guest services / hotels
- Good communication skills in both English & Chinese
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong and Major Tourist Attractions
- Willing to work shift duties
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.